Mission Solar 300-watt solar panel are superior aesthetics and slick all-black module coupled with outstanding power output makes it ideal for any installations including commercial and rooftop systems. Outstanding performance with PERC Passivated Emitter Rear Contact (PERC) technology provides excellent power output through advanced cell structure. Mission Solar panel are proudly assembled in Texas, USA and considered best in class quality product.
- Certified for use in most extreme weather conditions: salt mist, 5631 Pa snow load (117psf) and 185 mph wind.
- SUPERIOR AESTHETICS: All-black design coupled with outstanding power output. Ideal for residential & commercial applications.
- BAA COMPLIANT FOR GOVERNMENT PROJECTS: Buy American Act. American Recovery & Reinvestment Act
- RESIDENTIAL | COMMERCIAL: MSE PERC 60 High Power PERC Rooftop Module All-black PERC with 4 busbar technology >18% module efficiency
- Industry leading 25-year performance warranty independently backed by Powerguard’s third-party insurance and a 12-year product warranty.
The PERC 60 is a 60 cell solar panel featuring a sleek, all-black design coupled with outstanding power output. Its design makes it ideal for residential and commercial rooftop systems. Our modules receive multiple quality checks throughout the manufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality and reliability testing. Mission Solar Energy modules are Buy American Act and American Recovery and Reinvestment Act compliant.
Our modules offer an industry leading 25-year performance warranty independently backed by Powerguard’s third-party insurance and a 12-year product warranty. Mission Solar Energy is dedicated to quality, safety and reliability to ensure you get the very best.
Mission, 300W PV Module, MC4 or Compatible, PV Wire, 40mm Black Frame, Black Back Sheet, BoB, 60 Cell Mono-Perc, 15A Fuse, 1000VDC, 4BB, BAA, 276.9 PTC, MSE300SQ5T
|Connector Type||Double Insulated MC4 Compatible|
|Dimensions LxWxH||(65.51" x 39.33" x 1.57"|
|Manufacturer Part #||MSE300SQ5T|
|Operating temperatures||Aluminium Black Frame|
No posts found