Order Inspection & Verification
Before signing for a delivery slip please inspect the delivery for correct item count and condition.
Important, before signing the receipt to look for the following:
- Torn or punctured cardboard or stretch wrap
- Broken or crushed corners
- Broken pallets
- Module stacks that shifted on the pallet
- Missing “Do Not Stack” pyramids on module pallet
- Verify that the Packing Slip matches the items received in the shipment.
If the Driver will wait, we also recommend opening the shipment and inspecting items.
Note any discrepancies in item count and any item damage on Delivery Receipt and inform the Driver.
Refusing delivery may result in additional freight charges
The process for dealing with order discrepancies varies based on what the issue is. Please direct any questions to email@example.com