Shipping and Payment
- To simplify your shopping experience, we give you a flat rate for shipping all solar panel orders of any size. (Continental US only, Alaska not included) This way, you know exactly what your total purchase price will be before you check out.
- Batteries, inverters, connectors, and wires are sent by Fedex Ground or XPO.
- We have free shipping for sets of panels. Goods with free shipping are marked by the label FREE SHIPPING.
You can pay with credit card or via PayPal.
Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best softwares available today for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts all your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so it cannot be read as it travels over the Internet.
We normally ship orders within 48hrs after the payment is processed or the following business day, depending on the time the order is received and the complexity of the order. If shipping is to be delayed, we'll let you know.
Solar Panels Shipping Policy
A1 SolarStore has distribution network on both West and East coasts of the United States. In order to make sure that you receive your products as soon as possible for a reasonable price, we utilize LTL Freight shipping through the XPO Logistics and FEDEX freight. We believe freight shipping is the most economical and reliable method of transporting solar panels in all fifty states within 5-7 days. And our flat rate system is financially beneficial for all our customers.
Please note, LTL Freight does not guarantee delivery dates. Estimated delivery within the continental states is 5-7 days.
A1 SolarStore is not responsible for shipping delays due to weather, incorrect address or other shipping information errors caused by the customer. By placing your order with us, you are agreeing that once our packages are picked up by the truck driver, they are in the operator’s control until they arrive at your front door.
Some important points to remember in order to receive prompt service
- Please make sure your shipping address is complete and correct.
- It is also very important that you provide us with your best phone number, which will be used for scheduling the delivery.
- Your signature will be required at the moment of delivery. Please check package before signing the delivery slip. Make sure to mark any package damages, even if it’s only small scratches.
- Unmarked damages will not be covered!
We provide you with a tracking number, but if the package does not arrive, call us and we will work with the tracking company to help you track it down.
If you ordered delivery the facility with a receiving center, you will take full responsibility for alerting the organization to which your package is coming.
Shipping Damages & Claims
If you received a damaged package or product, please contact us as soon as possible so we can set up a replacement and make a shipping claim. Please keep the package in the original box until the claim has been resolved.