|Connector Type||MC4 or Amphenol H4 UTX|
|Dimensions LxWxH||8.3" x 6.9" x 1.2"|
|Inverter Type||Grid-Tie Microinverter|
|Manufacturer Part #||IQ7X-96-2-US|
|Warranty||25 years Manufacture|
|Delivery Time||5-7 Business Days|
|Special Features||Compatible with 96-cell PV modules|
Enphase IQ7X Microinverter is a new generation of Enphase grid-tight inverters compatible with high voltage 96-cell Panasonic PV modules. Producing 208/240 volt with 320VA Peak Power.
- Simplified design and installation process, with improved two conductor cabling system
- Complies with fixed power factor, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements, and microinverters connected to Enlighten Portal will remotely update to respond to changing grid requirements
- Can be configured for export limiting or zero export grid profiles
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant to meet both NEC 2014 and NEC 2017 requirements
- Communication to IQ Envoy Gateway over power line connection
- Enlighten Manager and MyEnlighten monitoring options through Enphase IQ Envoy Gateway provides module level monitoring, with optional home energy consumption monitoring
- Option to add IQ Battery, allowing storage and night time usage of solar power in zero export situations
- 25-year standard warranty
- Compliant with: UL 62109-1, UL1741/IEEE1547, FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-0003 Class B, CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 107.1-01
- Compliant to Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirement, industry standard MC4 DC connectors with Female AC Connector manufacture part# IQ7X-96-2-US
- Enphase microinverters have best in class 25 year warranty. Reliable power producers, superior whether design.
- Smart Grid ready next genaration of inverters.
No posts found