A1SolarStore has a distribution network throughout continental United States. We work with the top freight carriers XPO, FedEx, ODFL, R&L etc. to deliver your products as soon as possible at a reasonable price.
Solar panels – curbside delivery from $195
All solar panels are shipped with LTL/Freight service. Freight shipments are delivered in a manner called ‘curbside delivery’. This means that the freight carrier will deliver the pallet to your curbside, which is generally the end of your driveway. Some important things to remember:
- A liftgate can be used by the truck driver to take the pallet off the truck and lower it to the ground level. Liftgate service is extra and must be ordered and paid in advance.
- The freight carrier is not responsible for bringing the pallet up your driveway or onto your property in any way.
- You will be required to climb into the truck and unload the pallet and all boxes for the order yourself – from the height of the truck.
Shipping starts at $195 for up to 8 solar panels, and goes up by $25 with every 4 modules on top of that. Some panels qualify for free shipping when ordering over 10 items.
Other solar equipment – free shipping on selected products
We ship batteries, inverters, charge controllers and addons with FedEx Ground. Inverters, charge controllers and addons are shipped for free. Batteries are shipped at a dynamic rate, which is calculated at the check out.
Get your order within a week
Our processor will contact you by phone within 24 hours to confirm order details. Normally we can process and have your order out of the door within 48 hours. We will let you know if there are problems with fulfillment. Estimated transit times are 4-7 business days.
A1 SolarStore can not control freight trucks and is not responsible for shipping delays due to weather, incorrect address provided to us or any other circumstances beyond our control. By placing your order, you agree that once the package is picked up by the truck driver, it’s in the carrier’s control until it arrives at your destination.
How to get your order more quickly
- Track your shipment and let us know if there are any problems. We will contact the tracking company to help you track it down.
- Provide your best phone number at checkout so we can get in touch to schedule the delivery.
- Double-check your shipping address. Make sure it is complete and correct.
- Examine your freight carefully and document the damages, if any, before signing the receipt.
If your order is delivered to a freight forwarder, third party location or business, you shall take full responsibility for informing that facility of the delivery arrangements.
Shipping damages & claims
If you received a damaged package or product, record all damages with your camera and note damages on the delivery slip. If delivery slip is not available, report damages to the trucking company and get a case number, then contact us as soon as possible so we can set up a replacement and make a shipping claim. Please keep the package in the original box until the claim has been resolved.