BATTERY CHARGE CONTROLLERS
Solar charge controller, also known as a battery charge controller, charge regulator, or battery regulator is a device that provides safe charging and operation of the solar battery.
The solar charge controller is an important component of the solar power system. It protects solar deep cycle battery against overcharging and overvoltage and extends battery’s service life by preventing its complete draining.
Choosing the right solar charge controller
Solar charge controllers come in a variety of types and many offer additional features and options:
- Networking and communications capabilities.
- Metering and data logging.
- Battery system monitoring.
- Availability of automatic settings.
- Programming options.
Why buy from us
- Our distribution centers are located on both east and west coasts of the USA: California, Washington, Colorado, Texas, Florida, New Jersey, and Missouri.
- We guarantee the authenticity of all the products we sell.
- We process all orders within 24 hours and ship them within 48 hours.
- Delivery normally takes between 4-7 business days.
- All of our suppliers are trusted, top solar panel manufacturers.
We have a wide selection of solar charge controllers in stock. Call us, and our A1 SolarStore experts will answer all of your inquiries, help you choose the right product, and complete your order.