400 watt solar panels
400 Watt solar panels
In this article, you will find the essential specifications of our most powerful and efficient 400 Watt solar panels. With the help of these highly productive modules, solar power can be collected anywhere in the world for many years and without any harm to the environment.
Advantages of 400 Watt solar panels
- Excellent power output even in low light conditions.
- Better efficiency thanks to half-cut cell configuration.
- High efficiency at high temperatures.
- Very-cost effective and price competitive.
- Require fewer panels due to increased energy generation.
- Reduced installation cost since requiring fewer panels.
- Increased durability thanks to smaller cell size and therefore reduced probability of microcracking.
- Low degradation rate.
The average price of 400 Watt panels
Our online store offers a few models of 400 Watt solar panels in the price range from $230 to $280.
Sizes of 400 Watt panels
Our 400 Watt solar panels have 144 half-cut solar cells with measurements similar to 72 cell solar panels. The dimensions of an average 400 Watt solar panel are about 79” X 39” X 1.4”. The solar panels we currently offer weigh between 48 and 50 lbs.