Mission Solar – energy of the future
Mission Solar Energy designs and assembles solar modules N-type and P-type for utility, commercial, and residential sites. The factory is located in San Antonio, Texas. Mission Solar Energy is 100% owned by OCI – the world’s leader of solar panel market.
Made in the USA
From creating polysilicon to assembling ready-to-use solar panels, all Mission Solar Energy products are designed, developed, and built in the USA. During the production, two-layer printing technology is implemented which eliminates defects in the solar cells structure. Solar Energy invests heavily in scientific research and development, owns patents, and implements innovative projects. The company’s mission is to provide every citizen of the world with the affordable solar energy.
Mission Solar Energy Solar Panels
- Energy efficiency conversion is 17%;
- Withstand hail and wind loads up to 2400 Pa;
- Made of quality semiconducting materials;
- Certified by TUV(Germany), UL(USA), and CE;
- Before being shipped to customer, the product has to pass EL test twice to eliminate any manufacture’s defects;
- High efficiency even in ambient lighting.
Mission Solar Energy warranty
- 5 year material and workmanship warranty
- 5 year performance warranty for 95% of rated power
- 10 year performance warranty for 90% of rated power
- 25 year performance warranty for 80% of rated power
Production technologies, variety and key features of solar panels Mission Solar are constantly being enhanced, which provides the company with growing popularity around the world.
How we work
- Our warehouses are located on the east and west coasts of the USA: California, Washington, Colorado, Texas, Florida, New Jersey, and Missouri.
- We process all orders within 24 hours, and ship them within 48 hours.
- Delivery is within 4-7 business days.
- All of our suppliers are trusted manufacturers.
- No Chinese fakes guaranteed.
- Affordable price of solar panel equipment.