Solar panels come in different power outputs. Some solar modules produce more solar energy than others. In this article, we will cover a very efficient and powerful
370 Watt solar panel that is for sure deserves the attention of anyone who is thinking about building a solar power system.
Advantages of 370 Watt solar panels
- Excellent power output even in low light conditions.
- High efficiency at high temperatures.
- Very-cost effective and price competitive.
- Require fewer panels due to increased energy generation.
- Reduced installation cost since requiring fewer panels.
- Improved quality and reliability.
- Low degradation rate.
The average price of 370 Watt panels
We offer a variety of very budget-friendly 370 Watts solar panels on our website. Their average price ranges between $200 and $230.
Sizes of 370 Watt panels
The size of the 370 Watt solar panel depends on the manufacturer and the construction of the module. The 370 Watt solar panels that we currently offer are built with 72 solar cells, which are bigger and heavier modules with average dimensions of about 77” x 39” x 1.5”. These panels usually weigh anywhere from 49 to 58 lbs.