410 Watt Solar Panels
Find solar panels available in your state
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
410W solar panels
410 watt solar panels are a great example of how high technologies become more accessible. While this PV module is a good choice for a residential installation, 410W panels are also well suited for commercial systems and can power your shop, office or even a factory.
Electrical Parameters of 410 Watt Solar Panels
Most of the 410 W solar panels are 72 or 144-cell modules. They are almost the same size, but 144-cell PV usually imply half-cell technology which reduces the losses from partial shading and decreases resistance, further adding to the energy output. Overall, it is a highly productive module which can work at more than 20% efficiency. Advanced light redirecting technologies provide you a great low light performance on cloudy days, mornings and evenings.
If you are unsure about how many panels you want to install – use our solar calculator and size the system for your needs. Most of the panels share a 25-year performance warranty which guarantees that your panels will give you no less than 80% of their peak values over the lifetime.
Features of 410 Watt Solar Panels
- High wattage allows you to get more power out of every inch of your roof.
- A frame made from anodized aluminum improves the durability of a module, increasing the resistance to hail, wind and storm.
- Improved construction gives solar panels an increased energy conversion rate and a better shading tolerance.
- More than 25 years of green energy for your home, shop or office.
Modern solar panels become much more tolerant to different types of weather. Some models lose very little efficiency on cloudy days, some work well even at high temperatures. Before the purchase, take into consideration the typical weather in your area and think how your future solar array is going to perform there.
Average Price for 410 Watt Solar Panels
The 410 W solar panel price depends primarily on the manufacturer. European, Korean and Japanese brands focus on delivering the best quality, but it also means a higher price. American and Canadian manufacturers provide mid-priced panels of a good quality, while Chinese panels offer the same energy output at the lowest price. Check the current prices for 410 W solar panels in our store.
Size of 410 Watt Solar Panels
A typical 410 W solar panel is around 77x40 inches. With a larger space covered, they perform great in commercial systems, but may not fit onto every house roof. Check the size of 410 watt solar panels in the data sheet before the purchase so that you can plan your installation ahead.
Our staff will be glad to answer any questions concerning our products. Here is how we work:
- Our warehouses are located on East and West coast of the USA
- We process all orders in 24 hours and ship them in 48 hours
- Delivery takes 4-7 business days
- We work only with trusted manufacturers
- No counterfeit products guaranteed
- Affordable pricing on all solar energy equipment
Free and usefull digest on solar energy. No spam