There are no products in this section
375 Watt solar panels
In this section, you will find some important characteristics of 375 Watt solar panels, one of the most powerful and efficient solar modules on the market today. These highly efficient panels are becoming more and more popular among homeowners because of their many benefits, the main of which is the ability to generate an incredible amount of solar power.
Advantages of 375 Watt solar panels
- Excellent power output even in low light conditions.
- High efficiency at high temperatures.
- Very-cost effective and price competitive.
- Require fewer panels due to increased energy generation.
- Reduced installation cost since requiring fewer panels.
- Improved quality and reliability.
- Low degradation rate.
The average price of 375 Watt panels
More and more manufacturers offer 375W solar panels. You can find an affordable Trina 375 Watt solar panel on our website for only $ 210.
Sizes of 375 Watt panels
Usually, the size of the 375 Watt solar panel depends on the manufacturer and the design of the module. The 375 Watt solar panels that we currently offer are built with 72 solar cells, which are bigger and heavier modules with average dimensions of about 77” x 39” x 1.5”. These panels weigh around 50 lbs.