Information we collect
The personal information we ask you to provide and the reasons why we do it will be explained at the same time such requests are made.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you create an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including your name, company name, address, email and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use collected information in various ways:
- To provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service
- To develop new products, services, features and functionality
- To understand and analyze how you use our website
- To improve, personalize, and expand our website
- To provide, operate, and maintain our website
- To detect and prevent fraud
Where necessary to provide the services or goods you requested, your information may be used by our partners. For example, our shippers use your shipping address to deliver equipment and our newsletter system uses your email to send you new articles. Our partner contractors will also get your contact information if you decide to use their services.
A1SolarStore follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. This is a standard part of all hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages and sometimes the number of clicks.
These are gathered and stored in such a way that it is impossible to identify you personally. The information is only used to do the following: analyze trends, administer the site, monitor users' movement on it and gather demographic information.
CCPA Privacy Act (for clients from California)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. We will respond as fast as we can, but promise not to take longer than 1 month. However, note that we openly speak about the information we collect. And we also never sell it, all we sell is solar equipment.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
A1SolarStore does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.