The Conext SW inverter, manufactured by a leading European brand Schneider Electric, is an affordable solution for off-grid systems or backup power. If the power output of a single Conext SW inverter is not enough, easily double it with two units and a stacking kit. This model can also be employed to help a generator support higher loads.
When a grid connection is available, the inverter can prioritize self-consumption to avoid peak utility charges. The Conext SW inverter has been optimized to work with other equipment made by Schneider, such as XW Control Panel, Conext Communication devices, etc. This model is UL-listed, which serves to further prove its high safety, reliability and performance standards.
- Insight – a secure platform for monitoring, troubleshooting and upgrading your system
- Fast and easy installation with a mounting bracket and companion breaker panels
- Highly accelerated life testing to guarantee reliability
- Great value and a higher return on investment
- Can assist a fuel generator with heavy loads
- Supports both AC and DC coupled systems
- Self-consumption and peak shaving
- 92% maximum efficiency
- 50Hz and 60Hz outputs