- Sign in / Register
- Comparison list
Mission Solar and Silfab are two popular solar panel brands in the market today. If you're in the market for solar panels, you might be wondering which brand is better for your home or business. In this comparison, we'll take a closer look at both brands to help you make an informed decision.
Mission Solar is a Texas-based solar panel manufacturer that has been in the industry since 2011. They offer high-performance solar panels with a focus on quality and reliability. All of their panels are made in the USA, and they use only high-quality materials in their manufacturing process.
Mission Solar offers a range of solar panels with different wattages and efficiencies to meet the needs of their customers. Their panels come with a 25-year warranty, which covers defects in materials and workmanship, as well as any drop in power output over time.
Mission Solar is also committed to sustainability and environmental responsibility. They have a zero-waste policy in their manufacturing process, and they are constantly looking for ways to reduce their environmental impact.
Silfab is a Canadian solar panel manufacturer that has been in the industry since 2010. They offer a range of high-efficiency solar panels with a focus on quality and performance. Their panels are made with high-quality materials, including tempered glass and anodized aluminum frames.
Silfab offers a variety of solar panels with different wattages and efficiencies, and they also offer customized solutions for specific applications. Their panels come with a 25-year warranty, which covers any defects in materials and workmanship, as well as any drop in power output over time.
Silfab is also committed to sustainability and environmental responsibility. They have implemented several initiatives to reduce their carbon footprint, including using solar power in their manufacturing process and recycling waste materials.
To help you decide which brand is better for your solar panel needs, we have compiled a table of the pros and cons of each brand.
1. Made in the USA. All Mission Solar panels are made in the United States, ensuring high-quality standards and supporting American jobs.
High efficiency. Mission Solar panels offer high-efficiencies, with up to 21% in some cases.
2. Industry-leading warranty. Their panels come with a 25-year warranty, which is one of the best in the industry.
3. Zero-waste manufacturing. Mission Solar is committed to sustainability, and they have implemented a zero-waste policy in their manufacturing process.
1. High efficiency. Silfab's panels are among the most efficient in the industry, with some models reaching efficiencies of up to 21.4%.
2. Customizable solutions. Silfab offers customized solar panel solutions for specific applications, which can be tailored to meet the unique needs of each customer.
3. Industry-leading warranty. Their panels come with a 25-year warranty, which is one of the best in the industry.
4. Sustainability initiatives. Silfab is committed to sustainability and has implemented several initiatives to reduce their carbon footprint.
1. Limited product range. Mission Solar offers a limited range of solar panels compared to other brands in the industry.
2. Less established brand. Mission Solar is a relatively new player in the solar panel industry compared to some of the more established brands.
1. Limited availability. Silfab's solar panels are not as widely available as some other brands in the industry.
2. Higher cost. Silfab's panels are priced higher compared to some other brands in the market.
In this comparison, we will closely examine the best solar panels from each of the industry titans. By exploring their distinct features and benefits, we can gain a better understanding of how these brands compare in terms of performance, efficiency, and value.
This 345 W panel from Mission Solar is a highly efficient and reliable model, which is widely considered among the best in Mission Solar's product line. The panel features a 60-cell design, allowing for a more compact installation and greater energy production per square foot. With a power output of 345 watts, the module offers exceptional performance in converting sunlight into usable electricity. Additionally, the panel is built with high-quality materials, ensuring long-term durability and reliability, even in harsh weather conditions. Mission Solar is also known for its rigorous quality control standards, which ensure consistent panel performance over decades.
The design of this all-black Silfab panel is an exceptional example of elegance. 120 semi-cut cells ensure longevity, higher output and better shading tolerance. The module is ready for all kinds of extreme weather conditions: it is designed for a mechanical load of 5400 Pa, which is equivalent to a wind speed of 210 mph. Silfab Prime comes with a 12-year product warranty, which can be extended to 25 years, and a 30-year performance warranty. After 30 years in service, the module retains 82.6% of its power.
Learn about the latest arrivals and discounts first!
Get more fun content on YouTube!Subscribe to learn more about solar energy every day