Our standard shipping fee is $195 for up to 8 panels. Each time you add up to 4 panels, you pay $25 more. Normally, we deliver solar panels within 7 business days.
355 watt solar panels
355 Watt Solar Panels
Solar panels have different efficiency and power output. In this article, you will find a piece of very detailed information about 355 Watt solar panels that will help you determine whether these highly efficient modules are the right choice for your needs.
Advantages of 355 Watt solar panels
- Very high performance means more power production.
- Low system and installation cost.
- Increased reliability and durability.
- Improved shading tolerance. Modern PV modules also barely lose any efficiency during cloudy weather. For example, Canadian Solar 355w panels only lose about 5% of their power output in bad weather.
- Smaller panels that are easier to install.
- Very space-efficient: it will fit in tight and limited spaces on the roof as well as narrow roofs.
- 355W solar panels are a great choice for a residential installation as well as for commercial systems
The average price of 355 Watt panels
The 355 watt solar panel price highly depends on the manufacturer. Chinese brands offer cheaper panels. For example, a Singaporean REC 355W panel is going to cost much less than a PV module of a European company. Canadian Solar 355W modules are pretty budget-friendly and offer great efficiency on cloudy days. Hanwha Q Cells 355 panels are somewhere in the middle of the whole price range.
Sizes of 355 Watt panels
The 355 Watt solar panels differ in size according to the number of cells. Typically, the dimensions are about 64” x 44” x 1.5”. The weight of a 355 Watt solar panel is approximately 46 lbs. Check the dimensions of the solar panel 355 watt you’ve chosen so that you can plan your installation beforehand.
Frequently asked questions
With top tier solar panels, you pay for the brand name, proprietary new technology, higher energy output, and better warranty support.
Please refer to the product datasheet on the product page. We have a datasheet for every product we sell.
In general, manufacturers provide a 25-year performance warranty and a 10-year product guarantee. However, some manufacturers may provide extended warranties as well. More information is available in our Warranty Support section.
We recommend Panasonic and Mission Solar panels for smaller systems as their high energy output and excellent craftsmanship guarantee years of service.
Any of our panels can be used for a 12v system with a properly selected inverter and charge controller.
Yes, we can set up a pick up at a local distributor. Please call to discuss options and stock availability.
To achieve the best system efficiency, panels should be connected in series to create higher voltage.
We’ll answer you to E-mail in 3 days