355 watt solar panels
- Rated Power Output 355 W
- Voltage (VOC)40.6V
- Cell number120 cell
- Cell TypeMonocrystalline
Delivery on Oct 02–05
Find solar panels available in your state
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
355 Watt Solar Panels
Solar panels have different efficiency and power output. In this article, you will find a piece of very detailed information about 355 Watt solar panels that will help you determine whether these highly efficient modules are the right choice for your needs.
Advantages of 355 Watt solar panels
- Very high performance means more power production.
- Low system and installation cost.
- Increased reliability and durability.
- Improved shading tolerance. Modern PV modules also barely lose any efficiency during cloudy weather. For example, Canadian Solar 355w panels only lose about 5% of their power output in bad weather.
- Smaller panels that are easier to install.
- Very space-efficient: it will fit in tight and limited spaces on the roof as well as narrow roofs.
- 355W solar panels are a great choice for a residential installation as well as for commercial systems
The average price of 355 Watt panels
The 355 watt solar panel price highly depends on the manufacturer. Chinese brands offer cheaper panels. For example, a Singaporean REC 355W panel is going to cost much less than a PV module of a European company. Canadian Solar 355W modules are pretty budget-friendly and offer great efficiency on cloudy days. Hanwha Q Cells 355 panels are somewhere in the middle of the whole price range.
Sizes of 355 Watt panels
The 355 Watt solar panels differ in size according to the number of cells. Typically, the dimensions are about 64” x 44” x 1.5”. The weight of a 355 Watt solar panel is approximately 46 lbs. Check the dimensions of the solar panel 355 watt you’ve chosen so that you can plan your installation beforehand.
Free and usefull digest on solar energy. No spam