385 Watt Solar Panels
- Rated Power Output 385 W
- Voltage (VOC)30.46 V
- Cell number108 cell
- Cell TypeMonocrystalline
Pickup on Tue, Jan 31 from Bordentown, NJ
Delivery on Feb 03–08
Find solar panels available in your state
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
385W solar panels
With solar energy technologies advancing rapidly, solar panels become more and more powerful. 385 watt solar panels are a great example of this trend. While they are a good choice for a residential installation, 385W panels are suited perfectly for commercial systems and can power your shop, office or even factory.
Advantages of 385 Watt Solar Panels
- High wattage allows you to use your space more efficiently.
- A frame from anodized aluminum improves the durability of a module and makes it resistant to hail, wind and storms.
- Improved construction gives modern solar panels an energy conversion rate better than ever before.
- More than 25 years of green energy for your home, shop or office.
Modern solar panels become much more tolerant to different types of weather. Some models show good shading tolerance, some lose very little efficiency on cloudy days, some work well even at high temperatures. Before the purchase, take into consideration the typical weather in your area and think how your future solar array is going to perform there.
You can use our solar calculator to size the system for your needs. 385W solar panels are easy to install on your roof or in your yard and the warranty for them usually lasts for 25 years, though some brands, like Silfab, extend it to 30 years.
Average Price for 385 Watt Solar Panels
The 385 watt solar panel price depends primarily on the manufacturer. Chinese brands offer cheaper panels with high efficiency. European, Japanese, Korean companies focus on delivering the highest quality product and their PV modules are more expensive. American and Canadian panels are in the middle of the price range. Check the current prices for 385 W solar panels in our store.
Size of 385 Watt Solar Panels
A typical solar panel is 65 x 39 inches. The size may vary depending on the number of cells. In commercial systems 72-cell and 96-cell are often used: they are a little bigger and don't always fit on the house roof. Check the size of 385 watt solar panels before the purchase so that you can plan your installation ahead.
Our staff will be glad to answer any questions concerning our products. Here is how we work:
- Our warehouses are located on East and West coast of the USA
- We process all orders in 24 hours and ship them in 48 hours
- Delivery takes 4-7 business days
- We work only with trusted manufacturers
- No counterfeit products guaranteed
- Affordable pricing on all solar energy equipment
Free and usefull digest on solar energy. No spam