Panasonic solar panels vs Mission Solar
- 22 Mar 2023
- 5 min
When it comes to solar panel brands, Panasonic and Mission Solar are both recognized for their exceptional quality and reliability. But which brand is better? In this comparison of Panasonic and Mission Solar, we'll dive into what makes each brand unique and how they stack up against each other.
What we know about the Panasonic brand
Panasonic is a well-known Japanese electronics company that has been producing solar panels since the 1970s. Their panels are known for their high efficiency, reliability, and longevity.
Panasonic offers a range of solar panel models, including their HIT (Heterojunction with Intrinsic Thin layer) series, which is designed to perform exceptionally well in hot temperatures and low light conditions. Their panels are also known for their low degradation rate, which means they maintain their efficiency over time.
In addition to solar panels, Panasonic offers a range of other products and solutions for the solar energy market, including energy storage systems and complete solar energy solutions.
What we know about the Mission Solar brand
Mission Solar is a Texas-based company that specializes in the design and manufacturing of high-quality solar panels for residential and commercial applications. They are known for their rigorous testing standards and quality control measures.
Mission Solar offers a range of solar panel models, including their high-efficiency PERC (Passivated Emitter Rear Cell) series, which is designed to provide excellent performance in both low and high-light conditions. Their panels are also known for their durability, with a high resistance to extreme weather conditions and hail damage.
In addition to solar panels, Mission Solar also offers a range of other products and solutions for the solar energy market, including complete solar energy systems.
Panasonic panels vs. Mission Solar panels: Pros and cons
Let's take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of Panasonic and Mission Solar solar panels.
1. High efficiency. Panasonic solar panels are known for their high efficiency, with some models reaching up to 21.7% efficiency.
2. Low degradation rate. Panasonic solar panels have a low degradation rate, which means they maintain their efficiency over time.
3. Excellent performance in hot temperatures and low-light conditions. Panasonic's HIT series is designed to perform exceptionally well in hot temperatures and low-light conditions.
4. Excellent warranty. Panasonic offers a 25-year warranty on their solar panels, which includes a performance warranty and a product warranty.
1. High efficiency. Mission Solar's PERC series is designed for high efficiency in both low and normal conditions.
2. Durability. Mission Solar panels are known for their durability, with a high resistance to extreme weather conditions and hail damage.
3. Excellent warranty. Mission Solar offers a 25-year warranty on their solar panels, which includes a performance warranty and a product warranty.
1. Higher cost. Panasonic solar panels are generally more expensive than other solar panel brands.
2. Limited product range. Panasonic offers a limited range of solar panel models compared to other brands.
3. Limited production capacity. Panasonic's solar panel production capacity is lower than some other solar panel manufacturers.
1. Limited availability. Mission Solar solar panels may not be available in all regions.
2. Limited information available. There is limited information available online about Mission Solar's solar panel specifications and testing standards.
Best solar panel Panasonic vs. best solar panel Mission Solar: By A1SolarStore
In this comparison, we will be taking a closer look at two of the best solar panels available from two well-known manufacturers in the industry. By examining their unique features and benefits, we can gain a better understanding of how these brands stack up against each other in terms of performance, efficiency, and overall value.
A1SolarStore recommends Panasonic EverVolt 370 W
With a 370W power output, the Panasonic 120 cell Evervolt module is appropriate for both commercial and domestic installations. It's a Black Series; take note of this model's outstanding look. It displays an exceptional efficiency of 21.2%. At year 25 with a 0.25% annual power loss, you should have at least 92% of the rated power output. HIT technology combined with half-cut cells lowers power losses and maintains a high output even in hot conditions. A 25-year warranty is provided for the model's output, parts and labor.
A1SolarStore recommends Mission Solar PERC 345 W
This 345 W panel from Mission Solar is a highly efficient and reliable model, which is widely considered among the best in Mission Solar's product line. The panel features a 60-cell design, allowing for a more compact installation and greater energy production per square foot. With a power output of 345 watts, the module offers exceptional performance in converting sunlight into usable electricity. Additionally, the panel is built with high-quality materials, ensuring long-term durability and reliability, even in harsh weather conditions. Mission Solar is also known for its rigorous quality control standards, which ensure consistent panel performance over decades.
Learn about the latest arrivals and discounts first!