Solar Panels Panasonic have the highest energy efficiency conversion on the market
Panasonic Corporation is in the top three of the largest solar panel manufactures in Japan. Their monocrystalline panels have maximum efficiency and high quality of materials. More than 50% of company’s revenue comes from solar panel sales and from construction of houses with built-in solar systems.
Panasonic – more than 40 years of researching solar energy
In 1980, the Japanese company became the first brand in the world to create solar panels with amorphous silicon. Today, power modules Panasonic are ultra-efficient (19.7%) and technologically advanced systems with the maximum power with up to 1000 Watts and maximum current up to 15 A.
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) recognizes the company’s unique solar panel technology. Today, Panasonic is the absolute leader in the manufacturing of solar panels. The company's products are being used in agriculture, industry, business investments, private homes, and for personal needs.
- Energy Efficiency Conversion – 19.4%
- Operating temperature range is from -45 ° C (-49° F) to +85 ° C (185° F)
- Total peak performance - 320 and 325 W
- 10% more energy production at higher temperatures compared to other brands
- High efficiency under low light conditions
- Reduced tendency to micro cracks. Ability to withstand thermal and physical stress
- 25 years equipment warranty;
- 25 years production warranty;
- 25 years performance warranty for 90% of rated power.
How we work:
- Our warehouses are located on the east and west coasts of the USA: California, Washington, Colorado, Texas, Florida, New Jersey, and Missouri
- We process all orders within 24 hours, and ship them within 48 hours
- Delivery is within 4-7 business days
- All of our suppliers are trusted manufacturers
- No Chinese fakes guaranteed
- Affordable price of solar panel equipment