|Battery Charging Voltages||
|Dimensions LxWxH||42.13" x 26.14" x 12.56"|
|Manufacturer Part #||ENCHARGE-10-1P-NA|
|Operating temperatures||+5 °F to +131 °F|
|Warranty||10 Years Manufacturer|
|Delivery Time||5-7 business days|
The Enphase Ensemble Encharge 10 battery is reliable, smart, simple, and safe. It provides the lowest lifetime energy costs with backup capability for both new and retrofit solar customers. As an installer, you can quickly design the right system size to meet the needs of the homeowner.
The Encharge 10 all-in-one AC-coupled storage system provides a total usable energy capacity of 10.5 kWh. It features twelve embedded grid-forming microinverters that provide great flexibility in starting small and adding incremental capacity.
The Enphase Ensemble Encharge 10 battery storage system with 3 3.36 kWh batteries 12 integrated Enphase IQ8X-BAT microinverters (4 ea. battery) and BMU (Battery Management Unit) w/ backup feature includes:
- Three Encharge 3.36kWh base units (B10-A01-US00-1-3)
- One Encharge 10 cover kit and mounting bracket with waterproof conduit hubs (B10-C-1050-O)
- Interconnection Kit for wiring between batteries (B10-W-AWG08-0700-O)
Enphase Encharge-10 Base Kit with three 1.28 kVA, 3.36 kWh, single phase battery units with 12 integrated IQ8X-BAT microinverters and backup feature
- Manufacturer Part Number: ENCHARGE-10-1P-NA
- Voltage: 240 Volt
- Shipping Weight: 350 lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 42.5 x 26.5 x 13 in
- Reliable - Proven high-reliability IQ series microinverters. Ten-year limited warranty. Extensive testing. Passive cooling (no moving parts/fans).
- Smart - Utility TOU optimization. Self consumption. Remote upgrade. Mobile app-based monitoring. Grid-forming capability for backup operation.
- Simple & Safe - Fully integrated AC battery system. Quick and easy plug-and-play installation. Interconnects with standard household AC wiring. Cells safely tested. Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry for maximum safety and longevity.