LG Chem RESU10H Li-ION battery
The LG Chem RESU10H Type R Primary is a lithium-ion battery systems used for solar systems requiring energy storage with daily cycling. Its has an ability to cycle daily for up to 10 years as needed for self-consumption, peak load shaving, backup power and other similar systems. The RESU10H Type R Primary is the primary battery and the RESU10H Type R Secondary is the second battery to couple to selected grid-tie inverters, with compatible controls, at 400 VDC nominal.
- 9.3 kWh of usable storage capacity
- 5 kW maximum power input and output, maximum continuous output of 3.3 kW
- 7kW peak output for 10 seconds
- Includes a BMS (Battery Management System) with over-voltage, over-current, short circuit, and reverse polarity protection to ensure complete safety.
- DC disconnect circuit breaker, and ON/OFF switch
Outdoor rated to NEMA 3R (IP55). The maximum operating temperature range is 14°F (-10°C) to 113°F (45°C), with a recommended operating temperature range is 59°F (15°C) to 86°F (30°C) for maximum life. 29.3" W x 35.7" H x 8.1" D.
Listed to UL1642, UL1973, UL1741, UL1998, NEC 110.26, UN3480, IEC 62133. Ships as Hazardous materials Class 9, UN38.3 (UNDOT). Warranty is 10 years to 60% of original capacity.
NOTE: Maximum installation altitude is 6,562 ft (2000 m).
Lifting handles are highly recommended for installing these batteries. Two handles are needed to lift and install then on a wall, and can be used again on future installs.
See Hybrid Inverter section for inverters that work with these LG batteries.
|Dimensions LxWxH||29.3" x 35.7" x 8.1"|
|Manufacturer||LG Electronics USA|
|Manufacturer Part #||RESU10H|
|Operating temperatures||14 ~ 113°F|