395 watt solar panels
395 Watt Solar Panels
Solar power is undoubtfully is a fuel of the future and solar panels are what help us harness that power. How much power of the sun the solar panel is able to use highly depends on the solar module’s efficiency and power rating. Here, we are describing one of the most powerful solar panels there is — a 395 Watt solar panel.
Advantages of 395 Watt solar panels
- Excellent power output even in low light conditions.
- Better efficiency thanks to half-cut cell configuration.
- High efficiency at high temperatures.
- Very-cost effective and price competitive.
- Require fewer panels due to increased energy generation.
- Reduced installation cost since requiring fewer panels.
- Increased durability thanks to smaller cell size and therefore reduced probability of microcracking.
- Low degradation rate.
The average price of 395 Watt panels
You can find a highly efficient yet affordable 395 Watt solar panel by Trina at our online store for just $230.
Sizes of 395 Watt panels
A 395 Watt solar panel has 144 half-cut solar cells with measurements similar to 72 cell solar panels. The dimensions of an average 395 Watt solar panel are about 79” X 39” X 1.4”. The solar panel we currently offer weights only 48.5 lbs.