395 watt solar panels
- Rated Power Output 395 W
- Voltage (VOC)41.0 V
- Cell number120 cell
- Cell TypeMonocrystalline
Pickup at 1 location or US shipping
Find solar panels available in your state
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
395 Watt Solar Panels
Solar power is undoubtedly a fuel of the future, and solar panels are what help us harness that power. How much power of the sun the solar panel is able to use highly depends on the solar module’s efficiency and power rating. Here, we are describing one of the most powerful solar panels there is — a 395 Watt solar panel.
Advantages of 395 Watt solar panels
- Excellent power output even in low light conditions. Modern 395 W solar panels barely lose any power output on cloudy days.
- Better efficiency thanks to half-cut cell configuration.
- High efficiency at high temperatures.
- Very-cost effective and price competitive.
- Require fewer panels due to increased energy generation.
- Reduced installation cost since requiring fewer panels.
- Increased durability thanks to smaller cell size and therefore reduced probability of microcracking.
- Low degradation rate.
The average price of 395 Watt panels
A 395 watt solar panel price can be different: Chinese PV modules are cheaper, but European and Japanese offer higher quality. American panels and Korean ones – for example, Hanwha Q Cell 395 – are somewhere in the middle of the price range. The average price is about $230.
Sizes of 395 Watt panels
Usually a 395 Watt solar panel has 144 half-cut solar cells with measurements similar to 72 cell solar panels. The dimensions of an average 395 Watt solar panel are about 79” X 39” X 1.4”. The weight of a 395W solar panel is approximately 48.5 lbs.
Free and usefull digest on solar energy. No spam