Mission Solar 310-watt solar panel features class leading power output that makes it ideal for any installations including commercial and rooftop systems. Outstanding performance with PERC Passivated Emitter Rear Contact (PERC) technology provides excellent power output through advanced cell structure. Mission Solar panel are proudly assembled in Texas, USA and considered best in class quality product. All-black design coupled with outstanding power output making it ideal for residential power system.
- 25-year performance warranty independently backed by Powerguard’s third-party insurance and a 12-year product warranty
- Certified for use in most harsh weather conditions: salt mist, ammonia, 5631 Pa snow load and 185 mph wind rating.
- Advanced Technology: PERC and 5 busbars drive 18.65% module efficiency
- MSE PERC 60 High Power PERC Rooftop Module
- CERTIFICATIONS: IEC 61215/ IEC 61730/ IEC 61701 UL 1703
Mission, 310W PV Module, MC4, PV Wire, 40mm Black Frame, Black Back Sheet, BoB, 60 Cell Mono-Perc, 20A Fuse, 1000VDC, 5BB, BAA, 285.8 PTC, MSE310SQ8T
|Connector Type||Multi-Compact® Type IV (MC4™)|
|Dimensions LxWxH||65.53" x 39.33" x 1.58"|
|Manufacturer Part #||MSE310SQ8T|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||40.12|
No posts found