Canadian Solar, 380W PV Module, 1670mm (65.7”)PV Wire, T-4-MC-4 comparable, 35mm Clear Frame on White Backsheet, 144 ½ Cells, Mono-PERC, 5BB, 20A Fuse, 1000VDC, 353.9 PTC, CS3U-380MS
The 380 watt CS3U-380MS solar panel features reliable Monocrystalline PERC solar cells with an efficient 144 cell 4BB 4-busbar design. A crossbar enhanced 35mm frame ensures the robustness of this solar panel for up to a 5400 Pa snow load and a wind load up to 3600 Pa.
Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design, KuMax solar panels. Based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology - this the next generation of module technology.
Ensured by over 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, KuMax solar panels feature a well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
- Reliable 4BB Monocrystalline PERC solar cells
- Sturdy crossbar enhanced anodized aluminum alloy frame
- PV wire w/ T4 (MC4 comparable) connectors
- Reassuring power tolerance of +5W
- 5400 Pa snow load rating
KuMax 144-cell solar panels are ideal for
- Canadian Solar CS6U MaxPower solar panel power farm
- Canadian Solar CS3U KuMax solar panels feature robust module construction making them suitable for harsh environments.
- On-grid commercial / industrial rooftops
- On-grid residential ground mount solar systems
- Solar power stations, solar carports
- Other on-grid applications
|Connector Type||T4 series|
|Dimensions LxWxH||78.7" x 39.1" x 1.38"|
|Manufacturer Part #||CS3U-380MS|
|Model||Canadian Solar CS3U-380MS|
|Operating temperatures||-40 ... +85°C|
|Price per Watt||0.68|
|Rated Power Output||380|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Warranty||30 YEARS LINEAR WARRANTY|
|Delivery Time||5-7 Business Days|