380 Watt Solar Panels
Solar panels are becoming popular very rapidly with their price going down and their features improving with every passing year. Property owners are looking for ways to generate more electricity and save money. Here, we are discussing highly efficient 380 Watt solar panels with improved performance and great energy yields.
Advantages of 380 Watt solar panels
- Excellent power output even in low light conditions.
- Better efficiency thanks to half-cut cell configuration.
- High efficiency at high temperatures.
- Very-cost effective and price competitive.
- Require fewer panels due to increased energy generation.
- Improved performance due to lowered resistive losses.
- Increased durability thanks to smaller cell size and therefore reduced probability of microcracking.
The average price of 380 Watt panels
We offer many affordable options for 380 Watt solar panels from different manufacturers. Their price range is from $210 to $260.
Sizes of 380 Watt panels
A 380 Watt solar panel has 144 half-cut solar cells with measurements similar to 72 cell solar panels. The dimensions of an average 380 Watt solar panel are about 78” X 39” X 1.4”. Depending on the manufacturer the weight of a 380 Watt solar panel can range from 50 to 63 lbs.