|Battery Charging Voltages||
|DC/Charger Volt Compatible||
|Dimensions LxWxH||14.9" x 6" x 4"|
|Manufacturer||Midnite Solar Inc|
|Manufacturer Part #||CLASSIC200|
|Maximum charging current||
|Maximum voltage of the solar panels||
|Operating temperatures||-40 °F to +122 °F|
|Warranty||5 years manufacture|
|Delivery Time||5-7 business days|
MidNite Solar Classic 200 controller has MPPT modes for solar, wind, or hydro. Power curves are user-adjustable. Includes a learning mode for self-optimization. Accommodates solar arrays with operating voltages up to 200 VDC. Offers features including arc-fault detection (not currently listed to UL 1699B) and Ground Fault Protection (GFP) which makes a separate GFP breaker assembly unnecessary.
HyperVOC protects the controller when open-circuit voltage exceeds the operating voltage by a margin equal to or less than the battery bank voltage.
- Can be stacked with other Classics to act as one large controller without a separate hub.
- Built-in Ethernet, USB and RS-232 ports which allow two-way communication.
- 32 MB of internal memory for data storage. The user can upgrade the firmware using downloaded files.
- Sealing kit for protection from dusty or salt-air environments. Sealing can reduce output by up to 20%.
- MidNite 300 VDC breakers are recommended for power-source voltages over 150 VDC. Make sure that the breaker fits into your DC power center, or use a separate MidNite Big Baby Box.
- Two auxiliary relay outputs. AUX1 can be programmed to either be a 12 VDC output (200 mA max) or as a dry-contact relay (1 A max). AUX2 can either be a 12 VDC output, a logic input or a PWM signal output for diversion load control or for connection to a MidNite Clipper.
The Classic charge controller conforms to UL 1741 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 107.1:2001/09/01 Ed: 3 (R2006) and is covered by a 5-year warranty. Dimensions are 14.9" x 6" x 4", and weight is 11.5 lbs for all units. Made in the U.S.A.
Midnite Solar, Classic 200, MPPT Charge Controller, 200VDC, 79A, 12-72V Battery, with BTS & LCD, Arc-fault Protection, CLASSIC 200