MIDNITE Charge Controller MPPT 96А CLASSIC 150-SL
MidNite Solar Classic 150-SL MPPT Battery Charge Controller.
MidNite Solar Classic 150-SL charge controller is a simplified SOLAR ONLY version of the Classic 150 with streamlined menus. Accommodates solar arrays with operating voltages up to 150 VDC. Has a graphics panel and Ground Fault Protection (GFP) which makes a separate GFP breaker assembly unnecessary but no arc-fault detection or Ethernet capabilities. BTS is sold separately.
- HyperVOC protects the controller when open-circuit voltage exceeds the operating voltage by a margin equal to or less than the battery bank voltage.
- Can be stacked with other Classics to act as one large controller without a separate hub.
- Built-in USB and RS-232 ports which allow two-way communication.
- 32 MB of internal memory for data storage. The user can upgrade the firmware using downloaded files.
- Sealing kit for protection from dusty or salt-air environments. Sealing can reduce output by up to 20%.
- MidNite 300 VDC breakers are recommended for power-source voltages over 150 VDC. Make sure that the breaker fits into your DC power center, or use a separate MidNite Big Baby Box.
- Two auxiliary relay outputs. AUX1 can be programmed to either be a 12 VDC output (200 mA max) or as a dry-contact relay (1 A max). AUX2 can either be a 12 VDC output, a logic input or a PWM signal output for diversion load control or for connection to a MidNite Clipper.
The Classic charge controller conforms to UL 1741 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 107.1:2001/09/01 Ed: 3 (R2006) and is covered by a 5-year warranty. Dimensions are 14.9" x 6" x 4", and weight is 11.5 lbs for all units. Made in the U.S.A.
- Power Rating Charts
- Classic String Sizing Tool
Midnite Solar, Classic 150-SL, MPPT Charge Controller, 150VDC, 96A, 12-72V Battery, CLASSIC 150-SL