Panasonic 330W AC Module combines the efficiency of Panasonic HIT® solar panels with the intelligence of Enphase microinverters. An Enphase IQ 7X microinverter with Individual MPPT tracking (Module-level Power Point Tracker) is integrated with HIT® high efficiency solar technology to deliver maximum power production from every roof size and shape. The AC Series alternative energy source offers extreme efficiency and high power output for residential solar systems.
- Panasonic solar panels are backed by our industry-leading performance warranty that guarantees minimum power output of 90.76% after 25 years.
- HIT® 330W AC Series solar module with integrated Enphase IQ 7X microinverter
- All-in-one smart panel enables more power, easier installations, lower costs, and higher ROI
- Built-in intelligence for greater design flexibility and higher power efficiency
- Field-replaceable microinverter and no DC wire management required yields lower cost of ownership
- Improved safety and protection when inverter or grid power is shut down
High Efficiency 19.7%
Higher power output and greater energy yields. Increased energy generation means fewer panels. HIT technology delivers maximum energy production for limited roof space.
High Efficiency at High Temperatures
As temperature increases, HIT continues to perform at high levels due to the industry-leading temperature coefficient of -0.258% /°C. No other module even comes close to our temperature characteristics. That means more energy throughout the day.
Quality and Reliability
Panasonic's vertical integration, over 20 years of experience manufacturing HIT® and 20 internal tests beyond those mandated by current standards provide extreme quality assurance.
HIT "N-type" cells result in extremely Low Light Induced Degradation (LID) and zero Potential Induced Degradation (PID) which supports reliability and longevity. This technology reduces annual degradation to 0.26% compared to 0.70% in conventional panels, guaranteeing more power for the long haul.
Enhanced Frame Design
A new 40mm frame increases durability and strength, being able to handle loads of up to 5400Pa. Also, the water drainage system gives rainwater and snowmelt a place to go, reducing water stains and soiling. Less dirt on the module means more sunlight getting through to generate power.
TripleGuard 25-Year Warranty
Industry-leading 25-year product workmanship, performance, parts and labor warranty is backed by a century-old company- Panasonic. Power output is guaranteed to 90.76% after 25 years, far greater than other companies.
AC module, N-330 with Enphase IQ7X Micro Inverter, 330W DC, 240V/60Hz AC, 40mm Black Frame with White Backsheet, BOW, No PTC, VBHN330SA17E