Fronius Symo Advanced Lite 10.0 208/240 Grid Tied Inverter, 3-Ph, 10 kW, 208/240VAC, 60Hz, 600VDC, DC Discon, 6 Unfused i/p, 2 MPPT, 10 Year Warr, Ungrounded, Arc-Fault Protection, with PLC SunSpec Transmitter, UL-1741-SA, NOT CA Rule 21 Compliant
The transformerless Fronius Symo is a perfect inverter for commercial three-phase use. These compact models support remote monitoring with WiFi Datamanager 2.0 card. What’s more, one such card can provide this functionality to multiple Fronius Symo inverters installed close to each other. You can monitor your system using your computer or smartphone via the Fronius Solar internet platform. Third-party logging and control are also possible thanks to Modbus GUI. In case you want to display performance data in a public space (e.g. for promotion), the monitoring platform incorporates a Fronius Solar.TV service to do just that.
This model is SunSpec compliant, helping third-party MLPE devices to meet NEC2017 code requirements. All Symo inverters can be positioned next to the PV array (given that they comply with NEC2014 code) to meet Rapid Shutdown rules. Fronius Symo inverters are protected by a 10 year warranty that can be extended to 15 or 20 years.
- Preinstalled Datamanager Card for monitoring via WiFi, wired Ethernet or serial
- SnapINverter concept and NEMA 4X enclosure for ease of operation
- Built-in Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) for additional protection
- Fronius Solar Web Portal for tracking and additional features
- 10 year warranty that can be extended to 20 years
- For the USA and Canada, it is listed to UL 1741-2010, UL 1699B Issue 2-2013, and CSA TIL M-07 Issue 1-2013
- IEEE 1547-2003, IEEE 1547.1, ANSI/IEEE C62.41, FCC Part 15 A & B, C22.2 No. 107.1-01, IEEE 1547-2003, IEEE 1547.1, ANSI/IEEE C62.41, FCC Part 15 A & B (Sept 2001)