Morningstar, ProStar MPPT Charge Controller, 25A, 120Voc, 12/24VDC
Morningstar's newest ProStar MPPT is an affordable charge controller that features patented TrakStar Technology. It is capable of limiting the output current under high power conditions, even when the input power is several times higher than the maximum allowed rating. Off-grid application is possible for PV systems up to 700 W. The device is compatible with both industrial and residential use scenarios. Advanced programming options and 190 days of stored performance data will give you an opportunity to maximize power generation.
- MODBUS communications protocol: easy control, remote access and charge synchronization with up to 190 days of detailed data
- Custom programming: connect to a computer to adjust charging, load, lighting, etc.
- The Remote Temperature Sensor for automatic charge adjustments
- Self-diagnostics with continuous monitoring and reporting
- Charges all battery types: Lead Acid, Lithium, NiCD
- Wire terminals accept wire up to #2 AWG
- 5 year warranty period
Functionality and cost-efficiency
- Durability: protective terminal cover, aluminum heatsink, strong polycarbonate case, coated circuit board and corrosion resistant terminals
- Networking and communication: supports MSView software, MeterBus and MODBUS protocols
- Reliability: CE, RoHS, UL1741/CSA.107.1, IEC 62109, FCC Part-15 class B compliance and multi-stage quality control
- Maximizes energy harvest with TrakStar MPPT Technology
- Longer battery life with 4-stage charging