ProStar 30 Gen3
Morningstar, ProStar 30 Gen3 PWM charge controller, 30A, 60Voc, 12/24VDC
Morningstar's ProStar Gen3 PWM charge controllers are an ideal option for residential, mobile, or stand-alone solar PV systems. They provide continuous self-diagnostics and monitoring, ensuring stable work. Electronic error protections prevent damage from overload, short-circuit and installation mistakes. They are also protected from battery reverse polarity without any mechanical fuses.
- Programmable load terminal connections: Low-Voltage Disconnect and Reconnect, field adjustable PV Based Lighting control (dusk to dawn or custom settings)
- MODBUS communications protocol: easy control, remote access and charge synchronization with up to 256 days of detailed data
- Custom programming: connect to a computer to adjust charging, load, lighting, etc.
- The Remote Temperature Sensor for automatic charge adjustments
- Self-diagnostics with continuous monitoring and reporting
- Wire terminals accept wire up to #6 AWG
- Automatic battery selection (12 or 24 V)
Functionality and cost-efficiency
- Durability: protective terminal cover, aluminum heatsink and a strong polycarbonate case
- Networking and communication: RJ-11 port, MODBUS and SNMP protocols
- Maximizes energy harvest with pulse width modulation technology
- Reliability: IEC 62109 compliance and multi-stage quality control
- Longer battery life with 4-stage charging