7 kw transformerless string inverter. Standard features include: three independent MPPT inputs, AFCI, 2000w Secure Power Supply, 2x16 display. 10 year warranty, extendable to 15 or 20 years.
- Manufacturers Part Number: SB7.0-1SP-US-40
- Shipping Weight: 66 lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 12 x 24 x 31 in
- Pallet Qty: 8
The Sunny Boy-US series features a wealth of improvements and joins SMA’s lineup of field-proven solar technology backed by the world’s #1 service team. The world’s first Secure Power Supply now delivers up to 2,000 W of opportunity power when the grid goes down and the sun is shining. Installation has never been easier thanks to SMA’s Installation Assistant, direct access via smartphone, and integrated DC disconnect.
The Sunny Boy’s multiple independent input channels, each with SMA’s OptiTrac™ Global Peak, mean hundreds of stringing configurations for flexible system design while solving the challenges of complex roofs and shading.
Same Name, New Game
The residential PV market is changing rapidly, and we understand that your bottom line matters more than ever. That’s why we’ve designed a superior residential solution that will help you decrease costs throughout all stages of your business model.
Read on to see how the Sunny Boy-US is once again raising the bar by offering improved performance, enhanced features, and most importantly, cost savings across the entire spectrum of residential installation processes.
SMA understands the factors that contribute to lifetime PV ownership cost, that’s why the Sunny Boy-US was designed for maximum reliability and backstopped by an unmatched service offering. Benefit from:
- Enhanced AFCI technology that improves resistance against false tripping while improving sensitivity in detecting real arcs, which greatly reduces unneeded service calls and increases safety
- The new Sunny Boy’s two-part enclosure concept that separates the connection unit from the power unit, which allows for simple, expedited servicing
- The #1 Service team in the PV industry, as recognized by IMS research, with experience servicing an installed base of more than 40 GW
Sunny Boy 7.0-US w/integrated DC Disconnect, LCD, Grey Lid, AFCI, 208 & 240VAC