ENERGY STORAGE BATTERIES
Solar Panel Batteries are links between the solar panels and the sources of electricity consumption that provide your house with constant electric power 24 hours a day.
Since the batteries stabilize the voltage that flows into the grid, they are used to store the excess solar energy and to protect appliances from electrical disturbances.
Choosing the right battery for solar panels
There are two main types of batteries on the market:
- Devices that use grid photovoltaic and battery inverters. They redirect the excess electrical energy to the battery as well as have the ability to recharge it from the inverter output.
- Devices that use battery inverters and DC charge controllers. They send the excess generated electrical energy directly to the grid.
How we work
- Our warehouses are located on both east and west coasts of the USA: California, Washington, Colorado, Texas, Florida, New Jersey, and Missouri
- We process all orders within 24 hours and ship them within 48 hours
- Delivery normally takes between 4-7 business days
- All of our suppliers are trusted solar panel manufacturers
Solar batteries we offer
By contacting us, you can choose and purchase solar batteries to provide your home with electrical energy either for a long time or for several hours, depending on your needs.
Our Solar Batteries:
- Have high efficiency
- Charge efficiently from high and low currents
- Have a long service life
- Have very low maintenance
- Withstand increased humidity and temperature drops
Popular brands of Solar Panel Batteries
Enphase Energy — are easy to install, durable, safe and highly efficient. They are 30% lighter and 15% more space-efficient than traditional batteries. They are compatible with solar panels with power up to 440 W, which is sufficient to provide most of the electrical appliances in a house with power. They come with a 10 years manufacturer’s warranty.
Our specialists will advise you on the choice of solar panel battery, its installation, subsequent operation, and maintenance.