- Output Voltage AC120/240 VAC
- Solar panel compatibility60/72 - 120/144 cell
- TypeHybrid Inverters
Pickup on Tue, Dec 12 from Cranbury, NJ
Delivery on Dec 15–20
Sol-Ark inverters: Built to meet military standards
Sol-Ark is an American company famous for their off-grid and hybrid inverters. Their solutions rank 1st by customer satisfaction and the company has multiple awards, both national and international. The company and the products it makes stand out in the solar inverter market. Let’s see what makes Sol-Ark inverters so special.
Like many great companies, Sol-Ark was founded by people who were trying to make a perfect product for themselves. In 2013, a team of veterans and power engineers came together to start Sol-Ark. Prior to that, they had been working to protect their families and businesses from outages. In the process they discovered that what the market had to offer was nowhere near the standards they had in mind.
The company makes inverters and integrated inverter storage systems. Sol-Ark commercial and home solutions feature 24/7 monitoring, constant software updates and warranties of up to 10 years. Both assembly, engineering and testing are performed in the US. All the teams are located in Plano, Texas.
Why choose Sol-Ark inverters
When you buy an inverter from Sol-Ark company, you get everything required for installation in one box. Sol-Ark engineers are available to help you every day of the week. This is an exceptional level of customer care.
Sol-Ark solar energy solutions feature grid-tie, off-grid and hybrid inverters. These are the features that make them stand out from the competition:
- Normally, you’d have to choose between AC and DC coupling. You can reap the advantages of both with a Sol-Ark inverter
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet enable not only monitoring, but remote management and repairs of your system from anywhere in the world
- Uninterruptible power supply. Sol-Ark engineers have developed a switch that transitions to battery power in mere milliseconds
- Solar panels to battery to AC efficiency of 93%, highest among the competition
- A lifespan of 20 years, all electronic components are fully sealed
- Compatibility with virtually all 48 V battery systems
- Full generator support, including battery charging
Sol-Ark inverters price
The price of a Sol-Ark inverter will vary depending on its characteristics. The brand offers a wide range of options. A single-phase all-in-one inverter with a 5,000 W rating could cost you around $4,000. At the same time, a pre-wired system for hybrid use with 14,4 kWh of battery capacity and a 12 kW hybrid inverter could cost you as much as $17,000.
Why buy from us
In search of Sol-Ark inverters for sale? A1SolarStore is the right place. Here’s why:
- Fulfillment centers on both the East and the West coasts of the USA
- Split payment functionality to divide the total among up to three cards
- Pickup option is supported by nearly all of our fulfillment centers
- Orders are processed within 24 hours and shipped within 48 hours
- Delivery takes 4–7 business days
- Only trusted manufacturers
- No counterfeit products
- Affordable prices
Free and usefull digest on solar energy. No spam