Each type of solar panel is divided into groups based on their power output. Here, we will cover everything you need to know about versatile 365 Watt solar panels and help you choose the right solar panel for you.
Advantages of 365 Watt solar panels
- High efficiency and great power output.
- Better energy production at high temperatures and at low light conditions.
- Improved quality and reliability.
- Low degradation rate.
- Very versatile, can be used for many solar projects.
- Lowered installation cost when purchased together with microinverter.
The average price of 365 Watt panels
The average price of 365 Watts solar panels on our website is between $220 and $540.
Sizes of 365 Watt panels
The size of your 365 Watt solar panel depends on the manufacturer and the design of the module. If the solar panel has 60 solar cells in its construction, its dimensions will be about 65” x 40” x 1.5” and it will weight around 45 lbs. However, if you are choosing a 365 Watt solar panel built with 72 solar cells, it will be a bigger and heavier module with average dimensions of about 77” x 40” x 1.5” that usually weighs more than 55 lbs.