We’ve covered the history of Yingli Solar, talked about the specifications and pricing of their panels, discussed pros and cons, and even looked at some of their panels. Let’s summarize all that we’ve learned about Yingli Solar so far.
After having several hard years, getting back on your feet is not easy. The panels that Yingli Solar brings to the table show that the recovery is going well: it’s a modern, competitive product at a good price. We wish the company nothing but success and end our
- Yingli Solar is a Chinese brand that was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Baoding.
- It faced financial troubles in the 2010s and since then it’s trying to recover.
- It is still one of the biggest manufacturers in the world, sometimes hitting the Top-10 largest solar brands worldwide.
- Yingli Solar panels are affordable: the prices are on par with brands like Trina Solar or JA Solar.
- The panels show great efficiency numbers that range from 20% to 22%.
- The warranty for Yingli Solar panels is nothing but standard: 12 years for the product and 25 years for performance. Bifacial panels get a 30-year output warranty.
- During the years of Yingli Solar's decline, some customers reported having trouble with getting warranty support. Hopefully, we’re past these times.
- The company offers two models on its website but they come in various sizes and designs, making them suitable for home installations and projects of a large scale.
Yingli Solar panels review 2023 here — but we will be back with more.