This is the most important part, so let's take it point by point.
- If possible, unload panels one by one from the truck
- Make sure pallets are not stacked on top of each other when there is Do Not Stack labeling present
- Verify the number and description of pieces you receive by comparing to your delivery receipt
- Check all angles of your freight
- Inspect the top and bottom of module pallets looking for footprints, broken glass, damaged corners, etc.
- Check the product packaging for dents or punctures.