So what have we learned about Phono Solar today? Let’s sum up everything in a list:
- Phono Solar is a Chinese company founded in 2005. Its panels are made in China, Turkey and Vietnam.
- It's a Tier 1 manufacturer which means that it’s financially stable.
- Phono Solar offers monocrystalline panels for all kinds of projects with a slight incline towards commercial and industrial systems.
- Panels from Phono Solar show 20-22.6% efficiency which is close to the maximum numbers in the industry.
- Like it is with most Chinese PV modules, Phono solar panels prices are relatively low and range from $0.7 to $0.9 per watt in the US before installation.
- Standard panels come with a 12-year product warranty and a 25-year output warranty. Bifacial panels get 15 years and 30 years respectively.
- There is an emphasis on bifacial panels in the Phono Solar product line. The most modern bifacial model is called Helios.
So what do we have in the end? Phono Solar is a fine Chinese brand: their panels are good but there is nothing particularly special about them. We’d say, they are yet to make their breakthrough on the market and live happily ever after
. On that note, we end our Phono Solar panels review 2023 and we’ll be back with more.