With its top performance and completely black design the new Q.PEAK BLK-G4.1 is the ideal solution for all residential rooftop applications thanks to its innovative cell technology Q.ANTUM. The world-record cell design was developed to achieve the best performance under real conditions – even with low radiation intensity and on clear, hot summer days.
Perfect fit for residential roof solar arrays.
- Low Electricity Generation Costs. Higher yield per surface area and lower BOS costs thanks to higher power classes and an efficiency rate of up to 18.0%.
- INNOVATIVE ALL-WEATHER TECHNOLOGY. Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior.
- ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE. Long-term yield security with Anti-PID Technology1, Hot-Spot-Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- EXTREME WEATHER RATING. High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400Pa) and wind loads (4000Pa) regarding IEC.
- MAXIMUM COST REDUCTIONS. Up to 10% lower logistics costs due to higher module capacity per box.
- A RELIABLE INVESTMENT. Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee.
QCells, 295W PV Module, MC4/MC-4 Compatible, PV Wire, 32mm Black Frame/Black Back Sheet, BOB, 60 Cell Mono, 20A Fuse, 1000VDC, 269.8 PTC, Q.Peak BLK-G4.1 295
|Connector Type||Multi-Compact® Type IV (MC4™)|
|Dimensions LxWxH||65.7" x 39.4" x 1.26"|
|Manufacturer||Hanwha Q CELLS America Inc|
|Manufacturer Part #||Q.Peak BLK-G4.1 295|
|Operating temperatures||Black anodized aluminum|
No posts found