Q CELLS is known for high density solar panels. The Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G10 is no exception. With the proprietary Q.ANTUM DUO Z technology the company went further, nearly eliminating the gaps between solar cells. Not only does it give the panels sleek all-black look, it also makes them more efficient compared to the panels of similar dimensions. The overall efficiency of this model reaches 20.6%, which is significantly higher than the industry’s average at 18%.
These panels are made in the USA. The manufacturer integrates a powerful IQ7 microinverter with each PV module. It means that you get a fully functional element for your PV system capable of generating alternating current right out of the box. Rapid shutdown capabilities are also built-in, so no need to worry about additional equipment.
- Highly weather-resistant with maximum snow and wind loads of 5400 Pa and 4000 Pa
- At least 86% of nominal capacity at the end of a 25-year warranty term
- Unrivaled yield per square foot with Q.ANTUM DUO Z technology
- Great low-light performance and temperature coefficient
- Access to the Enphase Enlighten monitoring platform
- An outstanding 25-year product warranty
- Integrated rapid shutdown capabilities
- 20.6% efficiency