SolarEdge, Optimizer 960W, Add-On Box for two 72 cell modules, 12.5-60V, 11.5A, MC4-compatible In/Out, 86" PV wire, UL 1000VDC, P960
SolarEdge P960 power optimizer is a DC/DC converter. It is used with two identical PV modules connected in series or in parallel, essentially making them smart. The device uses constant maximum power point tracking (MPPT) to increase energy output of a system. SolarEdge P960 also monitors the performance of individual panels, making the maintenance process more cost-effective thanks to the SolarEdge monitoring platform. The installation process includes only a single bolt — it is fast, yet secure.
Compliance with all relevant standards
SolarEdge P860/P960 is compliant with all standards for safety, material and electromagnetic compatibility. The model meets NEC 2020 requirements, implementing arc fault protection and a rapid shutdown functionality.
- Deals with all types of mismatch losses, from power tolerance to shading
- 50% less cables, fuses and boxes, 2x longer string lengths
- Cost-effective maintenance with module-level monitoring
- Rapid shutdown for installer and firefighter safety
- Fast installation with a single bolt
- Superior efficiency (99.5%)
- Up to 25% more energy
- 25 years warranty