SolarEdge, Optimizer 860W, Add-On Box for two 72 cell modules, 12.5-60V, 11A, MC4-compatible In/Out, UL 1000VDC, P860
SolarEdge P860 is designed for commercial 3 phase applications. The model is meant for two modules connected in parallel. These power optimizers substitute standard junction boxes, making the panels more efficient and easier to maintain. Maximum power point tracking technology (MPPT) makes the panels more productive, increasing energy output by up to 25%. At the same time, all relevant data on each PV module is constantly collected and transmitted to the SolarEdge portal, allowing the owner to optimize maintenance schedules. One-bolt construction significantly reduces installation time.
Compliance with all relevant standards
SolarEdge P860 is compliant with all standards for safety, material and electromagnetic compatibility. The model meets NEC requirements for arc fault protection (AFCI) and Photovoltaic Rapid Shutdown System (PVRSS).
- Performance monitoring is performed on an individual basis to cut maintenance costs
- The amount of cables, fuses and boxes needed for installation is cut in half
- Automatic shutdown is enabled by the SafeDC feature to enhance safety
- Detrimental effects from manufacturer tolerance or partial shading are neutralised
- The performance of your system is increased by up to 25%
- Ease of installation guaranteed with just one bolt
- The device is backed by a 25 year warranty
- Constant string voltage functionality
- String lengths are doubled
- Excellent efficiency (99.5%)