|Dimensions LxWxH||21" x 12.5" x 10.5"|
|Inverter Type||Grid-Tie Residential|
|Manufacturer Part #||KU21046|
|Operating temperatures||-40 °F to +140 °F|
|Warranty||12-year warranty extendable 25 years|
|Delivery Time||5-7 business days|
The SolarEdge KU21046 inverter is designed with sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture. This innovation achieves superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class inverter reliability for commercial grid-tie solar system applications.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the SolarEdge SE20KUS solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage over a wider range of string lengths and regardless of the environmental conditions of your solar system.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
SolarEdge grid-tie inverter systems tackle all of the challenges encountered with commercial solar PV system inverters.
Increased energy yield compared to the traditional inverter system:
- SolarEdge inverters allow for more solar energy harvest due to module-level MPPT No power loss due to module mismatch due to power optimization per module
- Constraint free design allows for utilization of more roof area
- Easy and cost efficient maintenance for increased up-time of your PV system.
- Superior efficiency (98%)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install on provided bracket
- Integrated AC/DC disconnect switch
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Internetconnection through Ethernet or Wireless
- Outdoor and indoor installation
- Fixed voltage inverter, DC/AC conversion only
No posts found