SolarEdge, Optimizer 400W, Add-On Box for one 60 or 72 cell modules, 8-60V, 11.75A, MC4-compatible In/Out, UL 1000VDC, P401
SolarEdge P401 is designed to work with one 60 or 72 cell high power module. The device makes a traditional junction box unnecessary and adds a few valuable benefits to the system. SolarEdge power optimizers are capable of tracking the maximum power point of every single panel. This leads to a significant (up to 25%) increase in power output. P401 also has access to the monitoring platform developed by the company to continuously upload performance data about the connected module, making maintenance an easier and cheaper process. The optimizers are attached via Zep Compatible screwless brackets.
Compliance with all relevant standards
SolarEdge P401 is compliant with all standards for safety, material and electromagnetic compatibility. The model meets VDE-AR-E 2100-712 Fire Safety Standard.
- Lower maintenance costs with module by module performance monitoring
- Forget about manufacturer tolerance, partial shading or other mismatch losses
- A SafeDC feature to automatically shut down the modules in case of emergency
- Make installation easier with Zep Compatible screwless brackets
- 50% fewer cables, fuses and boxes
- Increase the performance of your solar array by up to 25%
- Benefit from a superior efficiency (99.5%)
- Take advantage of a 25 year warranty
- Maintain a constant string voltage
- Double the string lengths