SolarEdge, Optimizer 505W, Add-On Box for one 72 or 96 cell module, 12.5-87V, 14A, MC4-compatible In/Out, UL 1000VDC, P505
SolarEdge P505 supports both 72 and 96 high wattage modules, including bifacial. This power optimizer replaces widely used solar junction boxes, helping raise the efficiency of the panels and cut costs on maintenance. The first is achieved thanks to a technology called maximum power point tracking (MPPT), which allows power outputs to be up to 25% higher. The second is possible by virtue of the SolarEdge monitoring platform, specifically designed to collect performance data on each individual PV module. To install, you only need to fasten a single bolt, which makes the whole process easier but doesn’t compromise security.
Compliance with all relevant standards
SolarEdge P505 meets all safety, material and electromagnetic compatibility standards. The model is compliant with VDE-AR-E 2100-712 Fire Safety Standard.
- P505 deals with power tolerance, partial shading and other mismatch losses
- SafeDC feature shuts the modules’ voltage in case of emergency
- Module-level monitoring to reduce maintenance costs
- Constant string voltage for optimal inverter efficiency
- 50% less cables, fuses and boxes required
- Installing involves fastening a single bolt
- Up to 25% more energy output
- 100% longer strings
- 25 year warranty
- 99.5% efficiency