SolarEdge, Optimizer 400W, Add-On Box for one 72 or 96 cell module, 8-80V, 10.1A, MC4-compatible In/Out, 47" PV wire, UL 1000VDC, P400
SolarEdge P400 is used instead of the usual solar junction box. Each power optimizer connects to only one solar panel to maximize its performance. To achieve it, the device employs maximum power point tracking technology (MPPT). You can expect an increase of up to 25%, but the device can also cut your costs in other ways. For example, you can make maintenance more cost-effective by using the SolarEdge monitoring platform that keeps track of all your modules individually. The installation couldn’t be easier – just fasten a single bolt.
Compliance with all relevant standards
SolarEdge P400 is compliant with all standards for safety, material and electromagnetic compatibility. The model meets VDE-AR-E 2100-712 Fire Safety Standard, implementing rapid shutdown features.
- Cuts installation costs by reducing the amount of cables, fuses and boxes in two
- Deals with mismatch losses, from manufacturer's tolerance to partial shading
- Makes maintenance more cost-effective by monitoring each PV module
- Speeds up installation with a single bolt configuration
- Increases the performance up to 25%
- SafeDC feature for improved safety
- Doubles the maximum string length
- Outstanding efficiency (99.5%)
- Keeps string voltage constant
- A 25 year warranty