SolarEdge, Optimizer 340W, Add-On Box for one 60 or 72 cell modules, 8-48V, 11A, MC4-compatible In/Out, P340
SolarEdge P340 is meant to replace the usual solar junction box. Each power optimizer connects to only one solar panel to maximize its performance. This goal is achieved using maximum power point tracking technology (MPPT). You can expect an increase of up to 25%, but the device can also save you money in other ways. For instance, you can lower maintenance costs by using a specialised monitoring platform that keeps track of all your panels individually. SolarEdge made the installation as easy as possible – all it takes is just one bolt.
Compliance with all relevant standards
SolarEdge P340 is compliant with all standards for safety, material and electromagnetic compatibility. The model meets VDE-AR-E 2100-712 Fire Safety Standard, implementing features for rapid shutdown.
- Cuts installation costs reducing the amount of cables, fuses and boxes by half
- Neutralises mismatch losses, from manufacturer's tolerance to partial shading
- Cuts maintenance costs by keeping track of each PV module
- Implements rapid shutdown features for enhanced safety
- Cuts installation time with a single bolt mechanism
- Increases the amount of energy up to 25%
- Operates with high efficiency (99.5%)
- Doubles the maximum string length
- Maintains a fixed string voltage
- Offers a 25 year warranty