|Dimensions LxWxH||17.7 x 14.6 x 6.8 in|
|Input Voltage DC||380|
|Manufacturer Part #||SE3800H-US000BNV4|
|Operating temperatures||-13 °F to +140 °F|
|Output Voltage AC||240|
|Warranty||12-year warranty extendable 25 years|
|Delivery Time||5-7 business days|
SolarEdge made the first solar inverter capable of charging an EV – SE3800H-US.
Charging up to 6 times faster than a standard Level 1 charger, this model will be equally attractive to homeowners and businesses. The amazing speed is achieved by a special solar boost mode that allows the inverter to use the utility grid and solar power at the same time.
Replacing a stand-alone EV charger, this solution saves you both money and time. There is no need to worry about additional cables, conduits or a circuit breaker. A separate EV charger also requires extra space and sometimes a distribution panel upgrade. SE3800H-US offers seamless integration with the SolarEdge monitoring platform, allowing you to keep an eye on and control the charging process and schedules.
- Up to 6 times faster than conventional chargers (using existing infrastructure)
- Eliminates the need for a stand-alone EV charger, saving labor and money
- Saves space and doesn’t require a distribution panel upgrade
- Full integration with the SolarEdge monitoring platform
- Detailed consumption data an remote operation via the mobile app
- A 12 year warranty that can be extended to 20 or 25 years