PHI 3.8kWh 60Amp 48V deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery. It is modular, light- weight and scalable for any installations. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
- Built-in accessible 80 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch – increases safety and simplifies installations
- 48V LFP battery with proprietary architecture and Battery Management
- System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers
- Drop in replacement for lead acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling – negligible parasitic drain – long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- 10000 Life Cycles
SimpliPhi, Phi 3.8, Battery, 3.8kWh, LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate), 48 volt, with 80A disco and BMS, UL-1973, PHI-3.8-48-60
Each PHI battery with threaded stud connections is outfitted with a hydraulic/magnetic circuit breaker. This breaker increases safety during shipping and installations and allows the battery to effectively be turned “OFF” or “ON.”
- Charging at Temperatures Below Freezing
It is important to take necessary steps to determine the temperature of the PHI Battery prior to charging the battery, as the battery may otherwise be adversely impacted.
- Battery Management System (BMS)
PHI Batteries are manufactured utilizing Lithium Ferrous Phosphate (LFP) cells, which are produced under exclusive patented licensed technologies, as well as proprietary materials, architecture, manufacturing processes and battery management system (BMS).
- PHI Battery Connection Terminals
The largest PHI Battery sizes are equipped with two 3/8’’ threaded studs with a lock washer and nut. The red colored high temperature molded insert connection is for the positive lead. The black colored high temperature insert connection is for the negative lead.