Our standard shipping charge is $195 for up to 11 panels and it is increased by $25 for every 4 additional panels. In the event, the product is only available on East or West coast custom quote will be sent to you before the order is processed. Normally, we are able to deliver solar panels within 7 business days.
325 Watt Solar Panels
The 325 W Solar panels can power your home as well as commercial sites up to 10-30 kWh. It has high efficiency and is at a competitive price.
Advantages of 325 W solar panel
- The panel has a protection rating IP67.
- Photovoltaic cells of the solar panel are covered with light absorbing, anti-glare, and dirt repellent tempered glass to reduce the loss of electric power.
- Has ability to withstand up to 5400 Pa snow load and up to 2400 Pa wind load.
- Thanks to the latest technology 4BB, the panel is highly efficient.
- Our warranty guarantees that the panel will produce 100% of electric power for 20 years.
- After 25 years of usage, the productivity is expected to reduce only by 10%.
The 325 W solar panels and all required equipment are available for purchase in our online store. We offer the best prices on solar energy market because we work directly with our customers.
If you still have any questions, please contact us for your free consultation right now.
Frequently asked questions
With top tier solar panels, you pay for the brand name, proprietary new technology, higher energy output, and better warranty support.
Please refer to the product datasheet on the product page. We have a datasheet for every product we sell.
In general, manufacturers provide a 25 year-long performance warranty and a 10 year-long equipment guarantee. Some manufacturers offer 12-15 years of warranty. More information is available in our warranty support section.
We recommend Panasonic and Mission Solar panels for smaller systems as their high energy output and excellent craftsmanship guarantee years of service.
Any of our panels can be used for a 12v system with a properly selected inverter and charge controller.
Yes, we can set up a pick up at a local distributor. Please call to discuss options and stock availability.
To achieve the best system efficiency, panels should be connected in series to create higher voltage.
We’ll answer you to E-mail in 3 days