We’ve looked at specifications of Axitec solar panels, the product line of the company, pros and cons of their PV modules. Let’s wrap up our Axitec solar panel review by listing the most important points about the brand:
- Axitec is a relatively small German solar manufacturer;
- Their panels are more efficient than most – 19%-20.5%;
- With the average $0.60-$0.70 per watt, they are in the middle of the industry’s price range – maybe slightly on the cheaper side;
- Their warranties are slightly better than standard – 15 years for the product and 25-30 years for performance;
- These German panels lose only 0.5% power per year – less than most;
- They are okay in harsh weather conditions, but there is nothing special about their performance in low-light conditions or at high temperatures;
- Axitec has a great product line with panels for residential and commercial projects, bifacial, extra weather-resilient and all-black modules.
As you can see, Axitec surpasses most brands when it comes to efficiency, product line diversity, degradation rates etc. The main problem with Axitec is that it is a relatively small company thus their panels may be hard to come by. We always try to keep them in stock, but they sell quickly. With that we end our 2022 Axitec solar panels review – stay tuned for more.